Man suffers head injuries after incident in Weston street
- Credit: Google Images
A man suffered head injuries and was sent to hospital after an incident in Weston yesterday (Wednesday).
Avon and Somerset Constabulary were called to a public order incident in Byron Road, on the Bournville estate, at around 9.50pm.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A spokesman said: "We were called to Byron Road at around 9.50pm to reports of a public order incident.
"A man was found with head injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
"The injuries are not believed to be serious.
"An investigation is underway and forensic examiners are searching the scene."
- 1 Two cases of Omicron Covid variant in Somerset after PARTY, say officials
- 2 Convicted murderer to appeal against sentence - claiming media footage ‘impeded’ fair trial
- 3 Eight people hit with fines for public space breaches in Weston
- 4 Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- 5 Weston nursing home revs up for Rosa Ferrari's 100th birthday celebrations
- 6 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 7 ELECTION: Labour announce Weston Central ward candidate
- 8 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 9 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 10 Band to fundraise for Weston General radio station