Man suffers head injuries after incident in Weston street
- Credit: Google Images
A man suffered head injuries and was sent to hospital after an incident in Weston yesterday (Wednesday).
Avon and Somerset Constabulary were called to a public order incident in Byron Road, on the Bournville estate, at around 9.50pm.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A spokesman said: "We were called to Byron Road at around 9.50pm to reports of a public order incident.
"A man was found with head injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
"The injuries are not believed to be serious.
"An investigation is underway and forensic examiners are searching the scene."
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer