Man suffers head injuries after incident in Weston street
- Credit: Google Images
A man suffered head injuries and was sent to hospital after an incident in Weston yesterday (Wednesday).
Avon and Somerset Constabulary were called to a public order incident in Byron Road, on the Bournville estate, at around 9.50pm.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A spokesman said: "We were called to Byron Road at around 9.50pm to reports of a public order incident.
"A man was found with head injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
"The injuries are not believed to be serious.
"An investigation is underway and forensic examiners are searching the scene."
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend