Gallery: Series of superb snaps capture sun setting over Weston sands
- Credit: Archant
A Weston man has captured a series of beautiful shots of the sun setting over the sands during his daily walks across the seafront.
Richard Dunne, of Milton Road, was walking with his wife Sarah, when he decided to snap the series of unique shots.
Mr Dunne said: “During these difficult times of uncertainty and restrictions, my wife Sarah and I have been taking our local, daily exercise walk along the seafront from our home in Milton Road.
“We have really enjoyed the fresh air, quietness and Spring sunshine. I hope these sunset images will help to lift spirits.
“The beauty of our local coastline is especially impressive when captured in the evening light after a warm day and every sunset is unique. We are all very lucky to have these natural beauty spots in close proximity.”
You may also want to watch:
To submit photos from your daily, local walks, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event