Gallery: Series of superb snaps capture sun setting over Weston sands
- Credit: Archant
A Weston man has captured a series of beautiful shots of the sun setting over the sands during his daily walks across the seafront.
Richard Dunne, of Milton Road, was walking with his wife Sarah, when he decided to snap the series of unique shots.
Mr Dunne said: “During these difficult times of uncertainty and restrictions, my wife Sarah and I have been taking our local, daily exercise walk along the seafront from our home in Milton Road.
“We have really enjoyed the fresh air, quietness and Spring sunshine. I hope these sunset images will help to lift spirits.
“The beauty of our local coastline is especially impressive when captured in the evening light after a warm day and every sunset is unique. We are all very lucky to have these natural beauty spots in close proximity.”
You may also want to watch:
To submit photos from your daily, local walks, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston