Gallery: Series of superb snaps capture sun setting over Weston sands
- Credit: Archant
A Weston man has captured a series of beautiful shots of the sun setting over the sands during his daily walks across the seafront.
Richard Dunne, of Milton Road, was walking with his wife Sarah, when he decided to snap the series of unique shots.
Mr Dunne said: “During these difficult times of uncertainty and restrictions, my wife Sarah and I have been taking our local, daily exercise walk along the seafront from our home in Milton Road.
“We have really enjoyed the fresh air, quietness and Spring sunshine. I hope these sunset images will help to lift spirits.
“The beauty of our local coastline is especially impressive when captured in the evening light after a warm day and every sunset is unique. We are all very lucky to have these natural beauty spots in close proximity.”
To submit photos from your daily, local walks, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two cases of Omicron Covid variant in Somerset after PARTY, say officials
- 2 Convicted murderer to appeal against sentence - claiming media footage ‘impeded’ fair trial
- 3 Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- 4 Eight people hit with fines for public space breaches in Weston
- 5 Weston nursing home revs up for Rosa Ferrari's 100th birthday celebrations
- 6 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 7 ELECTION: Labour announce Weston Central ward candidate
- 8 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 9 Band to fundraise for Weston General radio station
- 10 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West