MAP: What May bank holiday events are taking place near you?
PUBLISHED: 14:46 28 April 2017 | UPDATED: 14:46 28 April 2017
May Day bank holiday offers a whole host of exciting activities to get people out and about and exploring Weston.
Here are five things to do in Weston and the surrounding area this weekend.
– Birnbeck Regeneration Trust will host a spring fair from 10am-3pm on Saturday, at the Boulevard United Reformed Church in Waterloo Street.
To book a table, call Rose on 07597 807008.
– All Saints Church in All Saints Road will host music from the Age of Enlightenment at 7.30pm on Saturday.
Works by Mozart, Caldara, Constanzi and Bolis, directed by Dr Peter Leech, will be performed by Harmonia Sacra.
Tickets cost £10-12 on the door.
– A free open studios event will be held at the Old Town Quarry, in South Road, on Sunday.
Artists will showcase their work from 11am-3.30pm.
– There will be an open weekend in the woodland behind Hutton, in Hay Wood, on Sunday and Monday.
There will be marked routes available to walk from 10am-2pm each day in the bluebell fields.
– There will be a May Day parade through Hutton’s St Mary’s Field on Monday.
Tea, coffee and cakes will be on sale and there will be a barbecue and a bar. The event will run from 12.30-3pm.
If you are out this weekend, upload your pictures to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.