REVEALED: New menu for Marco Pierre White’s restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A Michelin star chef introduces new menu with Italy at its heart.
Marco Pierre White has launched a new menu at his Bardolino restaurant at theclub, Cadbury House in Congresbury.
Featuring an all-day selection of authentic Italian food, coffees and Bellinis, the new-look menu is focused around Pierre White's belief that good quality food should be an experience that is shared and enjoyed with friends and family, whatever the occasion and includes a mix of classic Italian-inspired dishes.
As you'd expect from a restaurant that has Italy at its heart, customers can expect a variety of authentic stone-baked pizzas, Al Forno pasta and Mediterranean inspired salads.
New to the starter's menu is a delicious crispy butterfly prawn fritto misto, while new additions to the Al Forno selection include penne arabiatta, chilli, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil; baked Tuscan sausages, cannellini beans, pomodoro sauce and rigatoni ragu of Scottish beef bolognese with aged Italian cheese.
You may also want to watch:
The new pizzas are just as tantalising and two novel burgers have been added, or for those wanting something a little lighter there's new grilled shrimp avocado caesar salad which includes croutons and Italian cheese.
Marco said: "The new menu offers a fresh alternative, where authentic, uncomplicated food is served promptly. We want groups of friends to come in for a lunch or dinner. It's not pretentious, it's just good food, served in a great environment."
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 9 Have your say on new stroke services
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years