REVEALED: New menu for Marco Pierre White’s restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A Michelin star chef introduces new menu with Italy at its heart.
Marco Pierre White has launched a new menu at his Bardolino restaurant at theclub, Cadbury House in Congresbury.
Featuring an all-day selection of authentic Italian food, coffees and Bellinis, the new-look menu is focused around Pierre White's belief that good quality food should be an experience that is shared and enjoyed with friends and family, whatever the occasion and includes a mix of classic Italian-inspired dishes.
As you'd expect from a restaurant that has Italy at its heart, customers can expect a variety of authentic stone-baked pizzas, Al Forno pasta and Mediterranean inspired salads.
New to the starter's menu is a delicious crispy butterfly prawn fritto misto, while new additions to the Al Forno selection include penne arabiatta, chilli, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil; baked Tuscan sausages, cannellini beans, pomodoro sauce and rigatoni ragu of Scottish beef bolognese with aged Italian cheese.
You may also want to watch:
The new pizzas are just as tantalising and two novel burgers have been added, or for those wanting something a little lighter there's new grilled shrimp avocado caesar salad which includes croutons and Italian cheese.
Marco said: "The new menu offers a fresh alternative, where authentic, uncomplicated food is served promptly. We want groups of friends to come in for a lunch or dinner. It's not pretentious, it's just good food, served in a great environment."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 3 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 School to host outdoor open day