Crafts and games at messy church in Milton
- Credit: Archant
Children made puppets, shields and took part in an obstacle course during a messy church event in Milton.
Milton Methodist Church, in Milton Hill, invited families in to enjoy some free crafts, games and food on Saturday.
The theme of this month's activities was the Bible story of David and Goliath.
Youngsters raced their friends and siblings in the giant obstacle course.
Volunteers also helped the children to make Goliath stick puppets, shepherds' pouches and shields.
You may also want to watch:
The session concluded with a party tea and singing.
Families also learnt about the well-known Bible story.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
The church regularly hosts the free events to enable families to enjoy some crafts and fun together.
The sessions are open for primary school children and their families and include crafts, stories and songs.
Milton Methodist Church is holding its next messy church event on November 2 from 4-6pm.