Crafts and games at messy church in Milton
- Credit: Archant
Children made puppets, shields and took part in an obstacle course during a messy church event in Milton.
Milton Methodist Church, in Milton Hill, invited families in to enjoy some free crafts, games and food on Saturday.
The theme of this month's activities was the Bible story of David and Goliath.
Youngsters raced their friends and siblings in the giant obstacle course.
Volunteers also helped the children to make Goliath stick puppets, shepherds' pouches and shields.
You may also want to watch:
The session concluded with a party tea and singing.
Families also learnt about the well-known Bible story.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
The church regularly hosts the free events to enable families to enjoy some crafts and fun together.
The sessions are open for primary school children and their families and include crafts, stories and songs.
Milton Methodist Church is holding its next messy church event on November 2 from 4-6pm.