Crafts and games at messy church in Milton
- Credit: Archant
Children made puppets, shields and took part in an obstacle course during a messy church event in Milton.
Milton Methodist Church, in Milton Hill, invited families in to enjoy some free crafts, games and food on Saturday.
The theme of this month's activities was the Bible story of David and Goliath.
Youngsters raced their friends and siblings in the giant obstacle course.
Volunteers also helped the children to make Goliath stick puppets, shepherds' pouches and shields.
You may also want to watch:
The session concluded with a party tea and singing.
Families also learnt about the well-known Bible story.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
The church regularly hosts the free events to enable families to enjoy some crafts and fun together.
The sessions are open for primary school children and their families and include crafts, stories and songs.
Milton Methodist Church is holding its next messy church event on November 2 from 4-6pm.