Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
A ‘very unsettled spell of weather’ has been forecast for Weston-super-Mare tomorrow (Wednesday) by the Met Office.
A yellow weather warning has been issued, with ‘strong winds combined with widespread and in places heavy rain’ expected.
The warning runs from 9am-9pm, with the Met Office reporting gusts of 70mph could be felt.
A Met Office spokesman said: “A very unsettled spell of weather is expected, with strong winds combined with widespread and in places heavy rain.
“Winds are expected to increase from the far southwest early on Wednesday, spreading northeast.
You may also want to watch:
“Wind gusts of 60mph are expected, with a few, more exposed, locations seeing 70mph gusts.
“The strong winds will also bring some rough seas and large waves, with some coastal impacts possible.”
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters