Fog warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Weston-super-Mare this morning (Thursday) due to fog.
Fog patches are expected across the South West until 11am, which could cause travel disruption.
Visibility will be less than 100m in places, and will be slow to clear this morning.
The Met Office is warning people to leave more time for journeys due to possible delays to bus and train services.
There is also a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 8 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer