Fog warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Weston-super-Mare this morning (Thursday) due to fog.
Fog patches are expected across the South West until 11am, which could cause travel disruption.
Visibility will be less than 100m in places, and will be slow to clear this morning.
The Met Office is warning people to leave more time for journeys due to possible delays to bus and train services.
There is also a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset