Fog warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Weston-super-Mare this morning (Thursday) due to fog.
Fog patches are expected across the South West until 11am, which could cause travel disruption.
Visibility will be less than 100m in places, and will be slow to clear this morning.
The Met Office is warning people to leave more time for journeys due to possible delays to bus and train services.
There is also a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being warned to take care on the roads.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown