Microwave fire at Burnham on Sea

PUBLISHED: 09:29 22 October 2017 | UPDATED: 08:00 23 October 2017

Archant

House filled with smoke after food catches alight

Firefighters were called to smoke coming from a property in Priory Gardens, Burnham on Sea, yesterday morning (Saturday, October 21).

Two crews from Burnham on Sea and one crew from Bridgwater attended.

On arrival the crews confirmed that there was smoke in the property. They gained entry and located the fire which was caused by food in a microwave.

The microwave was removed to the open air and the property ventilated.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists