Readers submit stunning Weston photos to iWitness24/7
- Credit: Billy Jo Howe
Pictures of animals and breathtaking sea views feature in this week’s iWitness24 roundup.
Billy Jo Howe took a snapshot of his dog Pip when out on a walk.
Nick Page Hayman captured an image of boats sailing across Weston's waters, which features the town's Grand Pier in the background.
Terry Kelly took a serene photo of Weston beach, where an orange sun lights up the town's sky.
He also sent in an artistic picture of Weston's sunlit sky with a smattering of clouds.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie Ross took a well-timed snapshot of a dragonfly resting on a thin leaf.
Julie Hitchens also sent in a wildlife image of a bright-orange, tortoiseshell butterfly in her garden in Worle over the summer.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 10 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
Finally, Derek Hitchins captured a fantastic picture of Weston's cloudier sky.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk