Readers submit stunning Weston photos to iWitness24/7
- Credit: Billy Jo Howe
Pictures of animals and breathtaking sea views feature in this week’s iWitness24 roundup.
Billy Jo Howe took a snapshot of his dog Pip when out on a walk.
Nick Page Hayman captured an image of boats sailing across Weston's waters, which features the town's Grand Pier in the background.
Terry Kelly took a serene photo of Weston beach, where an orange sun lights up the town's sky.
He also sent in an artistic picture of Weston's sunlit sky with a smattering of clouds.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie Ross took a well-timed snapshot of a dragonfly resting on a thin leaf.
Julie Hitchens also sent in a wildlife image of a bright-orange, tortoiseshell butterfly in her garden in Worle over the summer.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 6 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid
Finally, Derek Hitchins captured a fantastic picture of Weston's cloudier sky.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk