Opening date for new steakhouse confirmed
- Credit: Pixabay
A steakhouse restaurant will be opening on the outskirts of Weston in the run up to Christmas.
Miller & Carter Steakhouse has announced it will begin serving food to diners at Weston Gateway on December 6.
The company began advertising for a head chef, deputy manager and a general manager to run a restaurant in Weston back in August.
But the firm refused to confirm its plan to open a restaurant, saying it was only 'considering' Weston as a potential option at that stage.
Miller & Carter is expected to replace the Harvester restaurant in West Wick, which opened four years ago this month. Both brands are owned by Mitchells & Butlers.
You may also want to watch:
Miller & Carter has begun holding interviews for part-time and full-time bar and kitchen roles this week, with recruitment events held at the Winter Gardens.
A soft opening is planned on December 4-5, before it begins running fully on December 6.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force