Opening date for new steakhouse confirmed
- Credit: Pixabay
A steakhouse restaurant will be opening on the outskirts of Weston in the run up to Christmas.
Miller & Carter Steakhouse has announced it will begin serving food to diners at Weston Gateway on December 6.
The company began advertising for a head chef, deputy manager and a general manager to run a restaurant in Weston back in August.
But the firm refused to confirm its plan to open a restaurant, saying it was only 'considering' Weston as a potential option at that stage.
Miller & Carter is expected to replace the Harvester restaurant in West Wick, which opened four years ago this month. Both brands are owned by Mitchells & Butlers.
Miller & Carter has begun holding interviews for part-time and full-time bar and kitchen roles this week, with recruitment events held at the Winter Gardens.
A soft opening is planned on December 4-5, before it begins running fully on December 6.
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask