Opening date for new steakhouse confirmed
- Credit: Pixabay
A steakhouse restaurant will be opening on the outskirts of Weston in the run up to Christmas.
Miller & Carter Steakhouse has announced it will begin serving food to diners at Weston Gateway on December 6.
The company began advertising for a head chef, deputy manager and a general manager to run a restaurant in Weston back in August.
But the firm refused to confirm its plan to open a restaurant, saying it was only 'considering' Weston as a potential option at that stage.
Miller & Carter is expected to replace the Harvester restaurant in West Wick, which opened four years ago this month. Both brands are owned by Mitchells & Butlers.
You may also want to watch:
Miller & Carter has begun holding interviews for part-time and full-time bar and kitchen roles this week, with recruitment events held at the Winter Gardens.
A soft opening is planned on December 4-5, before it begins running fully on December 6.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 4 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 7 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 8 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 Live at the Quarry is 'great success'