Opening date for new steakhouse confirmed
- Credit: Pixabay
A steakhouse restaurant will be opening on the outskirts of Weston in the run up to Christmas.
Miller & Carter Steakhouse has announced it will begin serving food to diners at Weston Gateway on December 6.
The company began advertising for a head chef, deputy manager and a general manager to run a restaurant in Weston back in August.
But the firm refused to confirm its plan to open a restaurant, saying it was only 'considering' Weston as a potential option at that stage.
Miller & Carter is expected to replace the Harvester restaurant in West Wick, which opened four years ago this month. Both brands are owned by Mitchells & Butlers.
You may also want to watch:
Miller & Carter has begun holding interviews for part-time and full-time bar and kitchen roles this week, with recruitment events held at the Winter Gardens.
A soft opening is planned on December 4-5, before it begins running fully on December 6.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented