Police hunt trio accused of Weston shop fraud
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for help to find three men believed to have used a stolen or cloned credit card in Weston-super-Mare.
Officers have launched an appeal for information on the suspects, who officers believe fraudulently bought items from a convenience store in Milton Road.
The incident took place between 6.30-7pm on August 27, with the trio allegedly using the card to buy a large quantity of cigarettes and alcohol.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has urged people to help identify the men.
Its spokesman said: "They used a card to pay for a large quantity of alcohol and cigarettes before leaving the premises.
You may also want to watch:
"We are treating the incident as fraud and are keen for the three men, or anyone recognising them, to contact us.
"Anyone able to help is asked to contact us, quoting reference 5219198243."
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force