Artists showcase their work across 45 exhibitions
- Credit: Archant
Paintings, drawings, ceramics, sculptures and textiles are just some of the impressive pieces on display for North Somerset Arts Week.
North Somerset boasts a wealth of talent and venues have opened up their doors to host 45 exhibitions.
The bi-annual celebration of art, which ends on Sunday, allows artists to show off their work.
More than 200 artists are taking part and pink pennant flags have been set up to signpost fans to the exhibitions.
A North Somerset Arts spokesman said: "This year it is bigger and better than ever and we are hoping for record numbers of visitors across the 10 days."
You may also want to watch:
Enthusiasts have the opportunity to own one of the artworks on display by taking part in the Arts Week Treasure Trail Competition.
Details are available in the brochure which can be picked up from venues or downloaded at www.northsomersetarts.org
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 8 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 9 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 10 Carbon neutral art contest aims to provoke change in North Somerset