Mos Def surprises visitors with performance
- Credit: Archant
A SURPRISE guest entertained visitors to Banksy’s Dismaland during its first evening of entertainment.
Visitors arrived at Weston-super-Mare’s Tropicana expecting to see Peanut Butter Wold, DJ Yoda and Breakbeat Lou.
But they were in for an added treat when hip hop artist Mos Def performed, dressed in a pink high-vis jacket identical to those worn by Dismaland’s downbeat stewards.
Mos Def is an American rapper and has been nominated for several Grammy awards.
The next entertainment evening will be tomorrow (Friday) where Run The Jewels and DJ Dapper Dan will perform.
This will be followed by a comedy night, featuring Katherine Ryan, Roger Monkhouse and Simon Munnery on September 11.
You may also want to watch:
Acclaimed Bristol band Massive Attack will perform on September 25.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 'Bright future' for Weston high street