Motorcyclist killed after collision with car on A370 near Weston
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was killed following a collision with a car on the A370 in Bleadon on Wednesday.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the fatal collision which happened at 9.15pm on Bridgwater Road at the junction with Bleadon Road.
A male motorcylist was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
A temporary road closure was put in place while an investigation took place at the scene. Enquiries are ongoing.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened or may hold dash cam footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and give the call handler the reference 5220227833.
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset