Motorcyclist killed after collision with car on A370 near Weston
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was killed following a collision with a car on the A370 in Bleadon on Wednesday.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the fatal collision which happened at 9.15pm on Bridgwater Road at the junction with Bleadon Road.
A male motorcylist was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
A temporary road closure was put in place while an investigation took place at the scene. Enquiries are ongoing.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened or may hold dash cam footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and give the call handler the reference 5220227833.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3