Motorcyclist killed after collision with car on A370 near Weston
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was killed following a collision with a car on the A370 in Bleadon on Wednesday.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the fatal collision which happened at 9.15pm on Bridgwater Road at the junction with Bleadon Road.
A male motorcylist was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
A temporary road closure was put in place while an investigation took place at the scene. Enquiries are ongoing.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened or may hold dash cam footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and give the call handler the reference 5220227833.
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 3 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 6 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 7 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 8 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 9 Managing director handed suspended sentence for health and safety breach
- 10 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school