Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- Credit: Mud Master
A first of its kind obstacle course has announced it will put Weston to the test in the coming months.
The Mud Master Obstacle Course Race will take place in April and can be tackled on your own or as part of a team.
Both Puxton Park and the Weston Lions will co-host the event in aid of county charities.
Kate Bach has helped organise the event, telling the Mercury: "Mud Master Obstacle Course Race will be a fun day out whether you are taking part or spectating - it can be enjoyed by all the family.
"This is the first of its kind in Weston.
"It is a charity event so all money raised will go to the Great Western Air Ambulance and Children’s Hospice Southwest."
Challengers will have to endure either five, 10 or 20 kilometres of mud-soaked obstacle courses when the event goes ahead on April 3.
- 1 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 2 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
- 3 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 4 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Haywood Village set for historic first-ever Jubilee celebration
- 7 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 8 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 9 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
Prices to take part begin at £40, with proceeds going to the aforementioned charities.
For more information visit www.mud-master.co.uk