Market featured on Dragons’ Den branches out to North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A market featured on TV show Dragons’ Den has branched out to North Somerset.
Parents visited the Mum2Mum market at St Georges Community Centre, in Willow Street.
The award-winning pop-up market had plenty of stalls for children's goods, toys and clothes.
The market was started in 2011 by Cath Harrop.
Having bought and sold on eBay and at car boot sales, Cath realised there was a need for an event that brought together parents in London so they could sell to each other face to face.
You may also want to watch:
North Somerset branch organiser Kathryn Munday said: "I heard about Mum2Mum market whilst watching Dragons' Den and thought it was a brilliant idea.
"I am so excited to be giving local parents the opportunity to buy great-quality second-hand goods or make some cash from their outgrown children's stuff."
- 1 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 2 Thatchers search online for cidermakers
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 5 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 6 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 7 Worle opticians wins award
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 10 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston