Market featured on Dragons’ Den branches out to North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A market featured on TV show Dragons’ Den has branched out to North Somerset.
Parents visited the Mum2Mum market at St Georges Community Centre, in Willow Street.
The award-winning pop-up market had plenty of stalls for children's goods, toys and clothes.
The market was started in 2011 by Cath Harrop.
Having bought and sold on eBay and at car boot sales, Cath realised there was a need for an event that brought together parents in London so they could sell to each other face to face.
North Somerset branch organiser Kathryn Munday said: "I heard about Mum2Mum market whilst watching Dragons' Den and thought it was a brilliant idea.
"I am so excited to be giving local parents the opportunity to buy great-quality second-hand goods or make some cash from their outgrown children's stuff."
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks