PICTURES: Music At The Rec success in Somerset town
- Credit: Mark Atherton
Revellers flocked to Highbridge to enjoy a music festival.
Music At The Rec was held at Southwell Gardens on August 4, with people enjoying an afternoon of live music and entertainment.
There were also real ales, ciders, ice creams and burgers on sale, as well as a kids zone where children could play.
Bands including 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, The Lampells and The Railway Sleepers performed during the concert, and rain did not dampen the spirits of those attending.
Other singers include Mel and Ollie from Drop The Mic and Keith O'Connell who also took to the stage on the day.
Music At The Rec was organised by Burnham Cultural Arts Development Society (CADS), which is in its 22nd season of running its events in Burnham and Highbridge.
The group was founded in 1997.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business