PICTURES: Music At The Rec success in Somerset town
- Credit: Mark Atherton
Revellers flocked to Highbridge to enjoy a music festival.
Music At The Rec was held at Southwell Gardens on August 4, with people enjoying an afternoon of live music and entertainment.
There were also real ales, ciders, ice creams and burgers on sale, as well as a kids zone where children could play.
Bands including 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, The Lampells and The Railway Sleepers performed during the concert, and rain did not dampen the spirits of those attending.
Other singers include Mel and Ollie from Drop The Mic and Keith O'Connell who also took to the stage on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Music At The Rec was organised by Burnham Cultural Arts Development Society (CADS), which is in its 22nd season of running its events in Burnham and Highbridge.
The group was founded in 1997.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 4 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 8 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 9 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 10 Second school site gets approval despite opposition