PICTURES: Music At The Rec success in Somerset town
- Credit: Mark Atherton
Revellers flocked to Highbridge to enjoy a music festival.
Music At The Rec was held at Southwell Gardens on August 4, with people enjoying an afternoon of live music and entertainment.
There were also real ales, ciders, ice creams and burgers on sale, as well as a kids zone where children could play.
Bands including 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, The Lampells and The Railway Sleepers performed during the concert, and rain did not dampen the spirits of those attending.
Other singers include Mel and Ollie from Drop The Mic and Keith O'Connell who also took to the stage on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Music At The Rec was organised by Burnham Cultural Arts Development Society (CADS), which is in its 22nd season of running its events in Burnham and Highbridge.
The group was founded in 1997.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 9 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup