Nerf warfare at Weston indoor battlefield event
- Credit: Archant
Excited children armed themselves with blasters and spent an adrenalin-fuelled hour racing around a Nerf battlefield at a Weston-super-Mare school.
The Nerf Ultimate Indoor Battlefield took over Haywood Academy on Sunday and children aged five to 13 enjoyed firing at targets and testing out their skills.
The event is run by brothers Matt and Mark Hall who used to organise Nerf parties for children.
Matt, from Weston, said: "It went really well, we had lots of happy people.
"We had about 120 people throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
"We do a few games with the children, then for the last 10-15 minutes we do an all-out battle where everybody shoots at everybody.
"We get the parents up and get them involved and they love it."
The next event is taking place at Winterstoke Academy, in Beaufighter Road. For more details, visit www.justnerf.co.uk
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 3 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 4 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder