Ryanair launch new Bristol to Milan route this summer
- Credit: Pixabay
Passengers at Bristol Airport will be able to jet off to Milan this summer thanks to a new service from Ryanair.
The new twice-weekly service to Milan Malpensa will start on May 26.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route to Milan Malpensa, commencing in late-May, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our extended Bristol summer 2019 schedule.”
Nigel Scott, business development director at Bristol Airport, is pleased to see more flights heading to Italy.
He said: “We are delighted with Ryanair’s new service to Milan Malpensa.
You may also want to watch:
“This service will compliment Ryanair’s existing service to Milan Bergamo Airport providing a total of five weekly flights to the Milan region.
“The new service will provide important business and leisure opportunities for passengers throughout the region and provide further inbound visitor potential to key attractions in the region.”
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston