Ryanair launch new Bristol to Milan route this summer
- Credit: Pixabay
Passengers at Bristol Airport will be able to jet off to Milan this summer thanks to a new service from Ryanair.
The new twice-weekly service to Milan Malpensa will start on May 26.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route to Milan Malpensa, commencing in late-May, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our extended Bristol summer 2019 schedule.”
Nigel Scott, business development director at Bristol Airport, is pleased to see more flights heading to Italy.
He said: “We are delighted with Ryanair’s new service to Milan Malpensa.
“This service will compliment Ryanair’s existing service to Milan Bergamo Airport providing a total of five weekly flights to the Milan region.
“The new service will provide important business and leisure opportunities for passengers throughout the region and provide further inbound visitor potential to key attractions in the region.”
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask