Ryanair launch new Bristol to Milan route this summer
- Credit: Pixabay
Passengers at Bristol Airport will be able to jet off to Milan this summer thanks to a new service from Ryanair.
The new twice-weekly service to Milan Malpensa will start on May 26.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route to Milan Malpensa, commencing in late-May, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our extended Bristol summer 2019 schedule.”
Nigel Scott, business development director at Bristol Airport, is pleased to see more flights heading to Italy.
He said: “We are delighted with Ryanair’s new service to Milan Malpensa.
You may also want to watch:
“This service will compliment Ryanair’s existing service to Milan Bergamo Airport providing a total of five weekly flights to the Milan region.
“The new service will provide important business and leisure opportunities for passengers throughout the region and provide further inbound visitor potential to key attractions in the region.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision