Ryanair launch new Bristol to Milan route this summer
- Credit: Pixabay
Passengers at Bristol Airport will be able to jet off to Milan this summer thanks to a new service from Ryanair.
The new twice-weekly service to Milan Malpensa will start on May 26.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route to Milan Malpensa, commencing in late-May, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our extended Bristol summer 2019 schedule.”
Nigel Scott, business development director at Bristol Airport, is pleased to see more flights heading to Italy.
He said: “We are delighted with Ryanair’s new service to Milan Malpensa.
You may also want to watch:
“This service will compliment Ryanair’s existing service to Milan Bergamo Airport providing a total of five weekly flights to the Milan region.
“The new service will provide important business and leisure opportunities for passengers throughout the region and provide further inbound visitor potential to key attractions in the region.”
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 8 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch