New Labour Parliamentary candidate
WESTON Labour Party has chosen its prospective parliamentary candidate
WESTON Labour Party has chosen its prospective parliamentary candidate.
David Bradley will represent the reds in the next election.
The 25-year-old politics graduate lives in Bristol but spent time holidaying in Weston as a child.
David has helped out with charities including Age Concern in the past and has worked as a skilled administrator. Last May he secured over 1,000 votes in South Gloucester's local elections.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "The people of Weston deserve to be represented by someone who cares about the town and who will fight on their behalf.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 8 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 9 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 10 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win