Shop opens in Weston-super-Mare High Street
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A phone accessory shop has opened in Weston High Street.
Go4Gadgets has opened after the unit was vacant for three months before the company moved in.
The business specialises in unlocking and repairing phones, including selling accessaries for the devices.
Among the items being sold are screen savers, memory cards, power banks and phone covers.
It also sells Bluetooth speakers, chargers, USB plugs and headphones.
The shop replaces Game which closed its doors last October.
Game started closing shops in the South West from June last year.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
Other shops to open in the High Street this year include art’s company Terrestrial, which took over the former Saltrock unit early last month.
The company has a year-long lease and will offer arts classes to people in Weston.