Shop opens in Weston-super-Mare High Street
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A phone accessory shop has opened in Weston High Street.
Go4Gadgets has opened after the unit was vacant for three months before the company moved in.
The business specialises in unlocking and repairing phones, including selling accessaries for the devices.
Among the items being sold are screen savers, memory cards, power banks and phone covers.
It also sells Bluetooth speakers, chargers, USB plugs and headphones.
You may also want to watch:
The shop replaces Game which closed its doors last October.
Game started closing shops in the South West from June last year.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
Other shops to open in the High Street this year include art’s company Terrestrial, which took over the former Saltrock unit early last month.
The company has a year-long lease and will offer arts classes to people in Weston.