Shop opens in Weston-super-Mare High Street
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A phone accessory shop has opened in Weston High Street.
Go4Gadgets has opened after the unit was vacant for three months before the company moved in.
The business specialises in unlocking and repairing phones, including selling accessaries for the devices.
Among the items being sold are screen savers, memory cards, power banks and phone covers.
It also sells Bluetooth speakers, chargers, USB plugs and headphones.
You may also want to watch:
The shop replaces Game which closed its doors last October.
Game started closing shops in the South West from June last year.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 3 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
Other shops to open in the High Street this year include art’s company Terrestrial, which took over the former Saltrock unit early last month.
The company has a year-long lease and will offer arts classes to people in Weston.