New baby and toddler group for Banwell
- Credit: Archant
A new group for babies and toddlers has started in Banwell.
Love Banwell has set up Tumble Time Tots, which will run during term time at the children's centre and youth group, in West Street.
Parents and carers with babies and preschool-aged children can pop in for a chat and make new friends.
There will be a variety of toys and activities for youngsters to enjoy at the play group.
The village's coffee and chat meeting will take place at the same time in the small hall so people can pop in to grab a drink and homemade cake.
You may also want to watch:
Tumble Time Tots runs 9-10.30am every Thursday, and entrance is £1 per family.
Love Banwell is a community group that puts on events in the village.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
The group works with a variety of organisations in Banwell to bring people together for events and to help raise funds for local causes.