New venue for hospice’s Easter fair
- Credit: Archant
Weston Hospicecare’s Easter fair is set to take place in a new venue this year.
The hospice’s Friends group will be hosting the event at the Radio Wing Community Centre in Locking Parklands.
Families can enjoy a fun-packed day of fundraising with a tombola, Easter bunny racing and a human fruit machine.
Community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “We are extremely grateful to the friends of Weston Hospicecare who have organised the event in aid of the care we provide.
“It also give a chance for families to make memories together while they support the hospice.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to welcoming those who come to a new location for the Easter Fair in Locking Parklands.”
The money raised will help the Uphill-based hospice to support people with life-limiting conditions in North Somerset.
- 1 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 2 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 3 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 6 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre
- 9 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 10 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
The fair will be taking place at the community centre on April 13 from 10.30am-2pm.