New venue for hospice’s Easter fair
- Credit: Archant
Weston Hospicecare’s Easter fair is set to take place in a new venue this year.
The hospice’s Friends group will be hosting the event at the Radio Wing Community Centre in Locking Parklands.
Families can enjoy a fun-packed day of fundraising with a tombola, Easter bunny racing and a human fruit machine.
Community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “We are extremely grateful to the friends of Weston Hospicecare who have organised the event in aid of the care we provide.
“It also give a chance for families to make memories together while they support the hospice.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to welcoming those who come to a new location for the Easter Fair in Locking Parklands.”
The money raised will help the Uphill-based hospice to support people with life-limiting conditions in North Somerset.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 5 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 6 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 7 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 8 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 9 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 10 Hospitality Day 2021: Weston micropub thriving once again following reopening
The fair will be taking place at the community centre on April 13 from 10.30am-2pm.