New venue for hospice’s Easter fair
- Credit: Archant
Weston Hospicecare’s Easter fair is set to take place in a new venue this year.
The hospice’s Friends group will be hosting the event at the Radio Wing Community Centre in Locking Parklands.
Families can enjoy a fun-packed day of fundraising with a tombola, Easter bunny racing and a human fruit machine.
Community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “We are extremely grateful to the friends of Weston Hospicecare who have organised the event in aid of the care we provide.
“It also give a chance for families to make memories together while they support the hospice.
“We look forward to welcoming those who come to a new location for the Easter Fair in Locking Parklands.”
The money raised will help the Uphill-based hospice to support people with life-limiting conditions in North Somerset.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 5 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 8 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 9 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- 10 Weston pair deny murder in Somerset town
The fair will be taking place at the community centre on April 13 from 10.30am-2pm.