New Yatton market
YATTON is to get its own village market
YATTON is to get its own village market.
The market opens for the first time at the village hall on September 29 from 10am to 12.30pm.
A range of stalls will be on offer including fruit and vegetables, cakes, clothes, knitwear, jewellery and Fair Trade goods.
There will be refreshments available and craft activities to keep the children occupied.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Juley Howard said: "We are urging people to come along and support this event which will be the first of many."
Future markets will be run on November 10 and December 8 and then regularly on the second Saturday of the month.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
There are still a few stalls to rent, at a cost of £2 per table, for the market on September 29.
Charity stalls are also welcome.
For more information and to book a table contact Juley Howard on 01934 876698.