Weston General Hospital seeks more nurses
- Credit: Archant
Attempts to hire more nurses to work at Weston General Hospital are intensifying.
A recruitment session will be held to boost staffing numbers.
Weston Area Health NHS Trust has been struggling to fill various vacancies for some time, leading most notably to the ‘temporary’ closure of its A&E overnight last summer.
While the closure was instigated upon having too few top-level doctors, similar issues are emerging with nursing staff too.
To help rectify the issue, a recruitment afternoon for nurses will run from 3-7pm on November 8.
Registered, newly-qualified and student nurses are encouraged to visit the hospital’s academy in Grange Road.
Staff will be able to answer questions and interviews for some roles will be held on the day.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
To attend, or for more details, call Adam on 01934 647168 or email email@example.com