Thatchers unveil new cider ahead of bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Thatchers
Thatchers have described the flavour as ‘doing its own zing’.
Renowned cidermaker, Thatchers, has announced the introduction of a new flavoured cider.
The family-run cidermakers, which operates out of Sandford’s Myrtle Farm, has released a new drink ready for the summer.
Described as ‘doing its own zing’, the new Cloudy Lemon tipple has been added to Thatcher’s cider collection.
This release follows the success of last year’s Haze and Gold editions across the UK.
The cider is made using dessert apples such as braeburn, gala and red spur.
Cloudy Lemon’s creators said: “These give it a crisp, sweet taste that’s finished with a refreshing, zesty zing from the juice of real lemons. Jonagold apples help give Thatchers Cloudy Lemon its natural cloudiness.”
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 3 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 4 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
- 8 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 9 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 10 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
The drink will be available to purchase in retailers across North Somerset such as Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Co-op.
Thatchers’ cider has been made on Myrtle Farm since 1904.