Thatchers unveil new cider ahead of bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Thatchers
Thatchers have described the flavour as ‘doing its own zing’.
Renowned cidermaker, Thatchers, has announced the introduction of a new flavoured cider.
The family-run cidermakers, which operates out of Sandford’s Myrtle Farm, has released a new drink ready for the summer.
Described as ‘doing its own zing’, the new Cloudy Lemon tipple has been added to Thatcher’s cider collection.
This release follows the success of last year’s Haze and Gold editions across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The cider is made using dessert apples such as braeburn, gala and red spur.
Cloudy Lemon’s creators said: “These give it a crisp, sweet taste that’s finished with a refreshing, zesty zing from the juice of real lemons. Jonagold apples help give Thatchers Cloudy Lemon its natural cloudiness.”
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 4 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 10 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
The drink will be available to purchase in retailers across North Somerset such as Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Co-op.
Thatchers’ cider has been made on Myrtle Farm since 1904.