Thatchers unveil new cider ahead of bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Thatchers
Thatchers have described the flavour as ‘doing its own zing’.
Renowned cidermaker, Thatchers, has announced the introduction of a new flavoured cider.
The family-run cidermakers, which operates out of Sandford’s Myrtle Farm, has released a new drink ready for the summer.
Described as ‘doing its own zing’, the new Cloudy Lemon tipple has been added to Thatcher’s cider collection.
This release follows the success of last year’s Haze and Gold editions across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The cider is made using dessert apples such as braeburn, gala and red spur.
Cloudy Lemon’s creators said: “These give it a crisp, sweet taste that’s finished with a refreshing, zesty zing from the juice of real lemons. Jonagold apples help give Thatchers Cloudy Lemon its natural cloudiness.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 6 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 7 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
The drink will be available to purchase in retailers across North Somerset such as Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Co-op.
Thatchers’ cider has been made on Myrtle Farm since 1904.