Changes to North Somerset Council meeting arrangements
- Credit: Archant
Arrangements for holding public meetings of North Somerset Council committees are changing.
Councillors will use Microsoft Teams to take part in the meetings and make decisions on agenda items.
While there is no opportunity for members of the public to make a spoken submission at virtual meetings, written statements can be submitted over email by noon the working day before the meeting.
All statements will then be published with the agenda papers on the council’s website and on the meetings app for councillors.
Any comments will either be considered later in the meeting under the relevant agenda item or, where appropriate, referred to the relevant executive member or director.
You may also want to watch:
The meetings will be streamed live at www.youtube.com/user/NorthSomersetCouncil
To submit questions, email email@example.com
- 1 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 2 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 3 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 4 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 5 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 6 Closure of A370 in Weston for improvements
- 7 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 8 Chargeable garden waste collection service begins
- 9 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre