Changes to North Somerset Council meeting arrangements
- Credit: Archant
Arrangements for holding public meetings of North Somerset Council committees are changing.
Councillors will use Microsoft Teams to take part in the meetings and make decisions on agenda items.
While there is no opportunity for members of the public to make a spoken submission at virtual meetings, written statements can be submitted over email by noon the working day before the meeting.
All statements will then be published with the agenda papers on the council’s website and on the meetings app for councillors.
Any comments will either be considered later in the meeting under the relevant agenda item or, where appropriate, referred to the relevant executive member or director.
You may also want to watch:
The meetings will be streamed live at www.youtube.com/user/NorthSomersetCouncil
To submit questions, email email@example.com
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 5 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 6 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 7 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 8 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 9 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud