Changes to North Somerset Council meeting arrangements
- Credit: Archant
Arrangements for holding public meetings of North Somerset Council committees are changing.
Councillors will use Microsoft Teams to take part in the meetings and make decisions on agenda items.
While there is no opportunity for members of the public to make a spoken submission at virtual meetings, written statements can be submitted over email by noon the working day before the meeting.
All statements will then be published with the agenda papers on the council’s website and on the meetings app for councillors.
Any comments will either be considered later in the meeting under the relevant agenda item or, where appropriate, referred to the relevant executive member or director.
You may also want to watch:
The meetings will be streamed live at www.youtube.com/user/NorthSomersetCouncil
To submit questions, email email@example.com
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 6 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 9 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 10 Man jailed for knife possession offence