Kids club to run half-term course at The Campus
- Credit: Archant
A half-term activity club for children will be run this month.
The Campus, in Locking Castle, will once again host Ofsted-registered Castle Kids Club during the school holiday.
North Somerset Council says the club is suitable for schoolchildren aged four to 14 and will run from October 28 to November 1.
Its spokesman said: "A full day from 8am-6pm will cost £22 a child.
"Snacks are available but please provide your child with a packed lunch.
You may also want to watch:
"Alternatively, half-day sessions can be booked from 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm at £13.50 a child."
Parents or carers will need to complete a Castle Kids Club registration form, if they have not done previously.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
To book a place on the half-term club, log on to www.the-campus.org.uk and follow the link at the bottom of the page.