Charity to host community day this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A charity will host a community day in Weston this weekend.
The North Somerset LGBT+ Forum 'rumble in the jumble' and community support day will be held in the Sovereign Shopping Centre, in High Street, on Sunday at 10am.
The registered charity was formed to support members of the LGBT+ community and their friends and families within North Somerset.
The forum is a voluntary organisation whose aims are to provide a voice for the LGBT+ community and to be the primary organisation for LGBT+ matters in the area. Its vision is for North Somerset to be fully inclusive of, and engaged with, the LGBT+ population, and a friendly and welcoming place to live in and visit for members of the LGBT+ community.
Stalls will include bric-a-brac, branded LGBT+ merchandise, an entertainment corner and a kids' craft area with prizes.
You may also want to watch:
The forum is based in Boulevard.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 5 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder