Nursery holds Halloween pumpkin trail
- Credit: Archant
A nursery in Congresbury is giving villagers the chance to take part in its Halloween pumpkin trails.
Middlecombe Nursery, in Wrington Road, has set up the creative display in its greenhouse.
The pumpkins, on show, have been carved by local schools, groups, businesses and nursery children.
The event started on Thursday and will end on Thursday.
Money raised from the event will go towards the Yatton and Congresbury Wildlife Action Group.
You may also want to watch:
Leigh Wale, event organiser, said they have raised more than £200 towards the cause.
She said: "We've been overwhelmed with the support for our fundraising efforts.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
"It has been incredible.
"More than 200 people visited the pumpkin trail illumination on the opening night."
For more information on the event, log on to www.middlecombenursery.co.uk/events