Three-day weather warning issued for North Somerset
- Credit: Timmay Curtis
North Somerset will be hit by heavy rain and strong winds this weekend.
The Met Office has issued two yellow weather warnings starting from today (Friday) until Sunday.
A warning for heavy rain with a possibility of flooding and traffic disruption has been issued from 3am on Friday until 6am on Saturday.
Another warning has been issued for strong winds from Saturday at noon lasting until noon on Sunday.
A spokesman from the Met Office said: "It's likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities affected by spray or large waves.
You may also want to watch:
"Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely.
"Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely."
For information on what to do incase of a flood, visit www.bit.ly/NSflooding
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree