Winter Gardens hosts final NSCP awards ceremony
- Credit: NSCP
North Somerset Community Partnership (NSCP) hosted its final awards ceremony in Weston on Friday.
The company's NHS services will be replaced by Sirona Care And Health in April 2020.
NSCP held its eighth and final ceremony to celebrate the achievements of its staff at Winter Gardens, in Royal Parade, on Friday.
NSCP chief executive, Judith Brown, said: "Our annual awards are an opportunity for us to celebrate the many achievements and examples of good practice from the last year at NSCP.
"This year was particularly special, as it was our last celebration before Sirona Care And Health start providing adult community health services in the area from April 2020.
You may also want to watch:
"Our event was a wonderful celebration of nine years of NSCP."
The community interest company was formed in 2011 and has around 750 employees.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 8 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event