Winter Gardens hosts final NSCP awards ceremony
- Credit: NSCP
North Somerset Community Partnership (NSCP) hosted its final awards ceremony in Weston on Friday.
The company's NHS services will be replaced by Sirona Care And Health in April 2020.
NSCP held its eighth and final ceremony to celebrate the achievements of its staff at Winter Gardens, in Royal Parade, on Friday.
NSCP chief executive, Judith Brown, said: "Our annual awards are an opportunity for us to celebrate the many achievements and examples of good practice from the last year at NSCP.
"This year was particularly special, as it was our last celebration before Sirona Care And Health start providing adult community health services in the area from April 2020.
"Our event was a wonderful celebration of nine years of NSCP."
The community interest company was formed in 2011 and has around 750 employees.
- 1 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 2 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 5 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 6 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 7 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 8 Temperatures in Somerset drop to -6C - but what about the weekend?
- 9 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 10 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe