Office Outlet to close in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A stationery company is set to close its doors in Weston this week - just months after moving into a new unit on a retail park.
Office Outlet has announced the news after the business went into administration last month.
The unit, in the town’s Gallagher Retail Park, shares the space with greeting card company Cardfactory and will close tomorrow (Thursday).
The chain, which specialises in office stationery, was founded in 2017.
The company moved from the larger unit within the retail park, next to Currys PC World, earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
Management of the business was taken over by administrators Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters on March 18.
Since then, the company has worked towards closing 16 of its 90 stores across the UK including those in Plymouth, Gloucester and Cardiff.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
The firm was previously affiliated with Staples before it sold its stores to investors Hilco Capital in 2016.