Office Outlet to close in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A stationery company is set to close its doors in Weston this week - just months after moving into a new unit on a retail park.
Office Outlet has announced the news after the business went into administration last month.
The unit, in the town’s Gallagher Retail Park, shares the space with greeting card company Cardfactory and will close tomorrow (Thursday).
The chain, which specialises in office stationery, was founded in 2017.
The company moved from the larger unit within the retail park, next to Currys PC World, earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
Management of the business was taken over by administrators Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters on March 18.
Since then, the company has worked towards closing 16 of its 90 stores across the UK including those in Plymouth, Gloucester and Cardiff.
- 1 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 2 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 4 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 7 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 8 GALLERY: Photographers capture springtime snapshots in Weston-super-Mare
- 9 Winscombe gardening business gets Alan Titchmarsh's blessing
- 10 Man given indefinite hospital order for killing neighbour
The firm was previously affiliated with Staples before it sold its stores to investors Hilco Capital in 2016.