Weston Collective to host well-being event
- Credit: Archant
A group which supports local business has announced a sponsorship collaboration for a wellbeing event.
The Weston Collective has teamed up with an independent Weston gym, Oxhouse, for its Reset and Recharge event taking place, on January 25-26, at the Sovereign Centre.
This is the third event hosted by the collective which showcases the works of independent businesses from the local area including retailers, therapists and craftspeople, in a bid to strengthen the community.
Adam Stanton, of Oxhouse, which is based at Woodspring Stadium, said: "As an independent business in Weston, we feel collaborations of this type mirrors our approach to running our gym - independent businesses working together.
"Not only are we passionate about fitness and health, we also believe Weston is on the cusp of change and we want to be part of it.
You may also want to watch:
"We welcome all our current members and those wanting to look at their fitness journey to come and talk to us at the event."
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 4 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 5 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 6 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Horrible Histories show at Weston theatre