Weston Collective to host well-being event
- Credit: Archant
A group which supports local business has announced a sponsorship collaboration for a wellbeing event.
The Weston Collective has teamed up with an independent Weston gym, Oxhouse, for its Reset and Recharge event taking place, on January 25-26, at the Sovereign Centre.
This is the third event hosted by the collective which showcases the works of independent businesses from the local area including retailers, therapists and craftspeople, in a bid to strengthen the community.
Adam Stanton, of Oxhouse, which is based at Woodspring Stadium, said: "As an independent business in Weston, we feel collaborations of this type mirrors our approach to running our gym - independent businesses working together.
"Not only are we passionate about fitness and health, we also believe Weston is on the cusp of change and we want to be part of it.
"We welcome all our current members and those wanting to look at their fitness journey to come and talk to us at the event."
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 4 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 5 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash