Weston Collective to host well-being event
- Credit: Archant
A group which supports local business has announced a sponsorship collaboration for a wellbeing event.
The Weston Collective has teamed up with an independent Weston gym, Oxhouse, for its Reset and Recharge event taking place, on January 25-26, at the Sovereign Centre.
This is the third event hosted by the collective which showcases the works of independent businesses from the local area including retailers, therapists and craftspeople, in a bid to strengthen the community.
Adam Stanton, of Oxhouse, which is based at Woodspring Stadium, said: "As an independent business in Weston, we feel collaborations of this type mirrors our approach to running our gym - independent businesses working together.
"Not only are we passionate about fitness and health, we also believe Weston is on the cusp of change and we want to be part of it.
You may also want to watch:
"We welcome all our current members and those wanting to look at their fitness journey to come and talk to us at the event."
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer