Paint the town pink
PLANS for a perfectly pink evening are well under way. Barcode in South Parade in Weston is holding a band night where everyone will be wearing the vivid colour in aid of Breast Cancer Research on Saturday.
PLANS for a perfectly pink evening are well under way.
Barcode in South Parade in Weston is holding a band night where everyone will be wearing the vivid colour in aid of Breast Cancer Research on Saturday.
The theme of the night is 'girl power' and among those females lining up to take part is Councillor Dawn Parry, who will perform two of her own compositions.
Other talented musicians taking part will also include Chloe Hood, Georgia Triffitt, Jemma Kirsopp, trio MMJ and band Wings of a Thousand.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will run from 7-9.30pm so pop along in your best pink clobber. For more details call 01934 4243654.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake