Passenger who died in car crash is named
1.10pm. 23.11.07- A YOUNGSTER from Burnham who died in a road traffic collision near Long Ashton has been named. Nathan Edwards, aged 17, died after the car he was a passenger in collided with a Land Rover.
A YOUNGSTER from Burnham who died in a road traffic collision near Long Ashton has been named.
Nathan Edwards, aged 17, died after the car he was a passenger in collided with a Land Rover.
A Peugeot car was travelling on the B3128 on Tuesday in the direction of Longwood Lane when it collided with a Land Rover, heading towards Clevedon, at the junction with Providence Lane.
Nathan was pronounced dead at the scene and a 10-year-old boy who was a rear seat passenger was seriously injured and taken to Frenchay Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver of the Peugeot was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary although her injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Two people, who were travelling in the Land Rover, were taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary with minor injuries.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone with information about the incident, which happened at 6.20pm, is urged to call police on 0845 4567000.