Passenger who died in car crash is named
1.10pm. 23.11.07- A YOUNGSTER from Burnham who died in a road traffic collision near Long Ashton has been named. Nathan Edwards, aged 17, died after the car he was a passenger in collided with a Land Rover.
A YOUNGSTER from Burnham who died in a road traffic collision near Long Ashton has been named.
Nathan Edwards, aged 17, died after the car he was a passenger in collided with a Land Rover.
A Peugeot car was travelling on the B3128 on Tuesday in the direction of Longwood Lane when it collided with a Land Rover, heading towards Clevedon, at the junction with Providence Lane.
Nathan was pronounced dead at the scene and a 10-year-old boy who was a rear seat passenger was seriously injured and taken to Frenchay Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver of the Peugeot was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary although her injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Two people, who were travelling in the Land Rover, were taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary with minor injuries.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone with information about the incident, which happened at 6.20pm, is urged to call police on 0845 4567000.