Petition to call for repairs to busy Weston road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has set up a petition calling for urgent repairs to a Milton road.
Joan Price drives a scooter and says Baytree Road is in a 'dreadful state' and dangerous to drive on.
Joan has drawn up a petition and is urging fellow motorists to sign it.
She said: "Baytree Road, between Locking Road and Milton Road, is in a dreadful state.
"I'm on two wheels and it's quite dangerous.
You may also want to watch:
"There are two potholes outside St Peter's Church.
"They patched up two areas of the road about two years ago, but between patches it's really bad and parts of it are very ridged.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
"I've been told by North Somerset Council it's not even in the three-year plan, which concerns me because this is a major road with high volumes of traffic every day."
The council was contacted for comment.
To view Joan's petition, visit www.inyourarea.co.uk