Petition to call for repairs to busy Weston road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has set up a petition calling for urgent repairs to a Milton road.
Joan Price drives a scooter and says Baytree Road is in a 'dreadful state' and dangerous to drive on.
Joan has drawn up a petition and is urging fellow motorists to sign it.
She said: "Baytree Road, between Locking Road and Milton Road, is in a dreadful state.
"I'm on two wheels and it's quite dangerous.
You may also want to watch:
"There are two potholes outside St Peter's Church.
"They patched up two areas of the road about two years ago, but between patches it's really bad and parts of it are very ridged.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
"I've been told by North Somerset Council it's not even in the three-year plan, which concerns me because this is a major road with high volumes of traffic every day."
The council was contacted for comment.
To view Joan's petition, visit www.inyourarea.co.uk