Petition to call for repairs to busy Weston road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has set up a petition calling for urgent repairs to a Milton road.
Joan Price drives a scooter and says Baytree Road is in a 'dreadful state' and dangerous to drive on.
Joan has drawn up a petition and is urging fellow motorists to sign it.
She said: "Baytree Road, between Locking Road and Milton Road, is in a dreadful state.
"I'm on two wheels and it's quite dangerous.
You may also want to watch:
"There are two potholes outside St Peter's Church.
"They patched up two areas of the road about two years ago, but between patches it's really bad and parts of it are very ridged.
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
"I've been told by North Somerset Council it's not even in the three-year plan, which concerns me because this is a major road with high volumes of traffic every day."
The council was contacted for comment.
To view Joan's petition, visit www.inyourarea.co.uk