Petition to call for repairs to busy Weston road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has set up a petition calling for urgent repairs to a Milton road.
Joan Price drives a scooter and says Baytree Road is in a 'dreadful state' and dangerous to drive on.
Joan has drawn up a petition and is urging fellow motorists to sign it.
She said: "Baytree Road, between Locking Road and Milton Road, is in a dreadful state.
"I'm on two wheels and it's quite dangerous.
"There are two potholes outside St Peter's Church.
"They patched up two areas of the road about two years ago, but between patches it's really bad and parts of it are very ridged.
- 1 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 2 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 3 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 4 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 5 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 6 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 7 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 8 'Caring' cat who saved owner up for national award
- 9 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 10 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
"I've been told by North Somerset Council it's not even in the three-year plan, which concerns me because this is a major road with high volumes of traffic every day."
The council was contacted for comment.
To view Joan's petition, visit www.inyourarea.co.uk