GALLERY: Photographers capture springtime snapshots in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Roger Fry
Talented photographers have sent in pictures of beautiful sunsets and striking Weston scenery in this week's iWitness24 round-up.
Waves roll into Marine Lake in Roger Fry's picture, on a windy Thursday in Weston.
Steep Holm is bathed in orange sunlight in Martin Pearce's image of a Weston sunset.
Derek Hitchins has also captured a striking snapshot of the sun setting on Weston.
A beautiful spring day at Weston Bay is the scene in Derek's second submitted photo.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, Derek's last picture is from his stroll to Madeira Cove on a sunny day in Weston.
Last but not least, Peter Elston has captured a serene-looking image of Weston seafront and Birnbeck Pier.
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 6 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
To submit your pictures and have the chance to see them featured in the Weston Mercury, sign-up to iwitness24 by logging onto weston.iwitness24.co.uk