PHOTOS: Spring sunshine sees super exhibits at village showcase
- Credit: Archant
Green-fingered villagers have been busy in the sunshine and showcased the fruits of their labour at a spring show.
Congresbury Gardening Club hosted its exhibition at the Old School Rooms on March 30, where people displayed their creations for judging.
Vaci Koblizek was one of the shows big winners, taking home the prize for best exhibit for his pretty flowers.
Rosemary Bailey won an award for her flower arrangement, while John Chaplin claimed first prize in the orchid category with his pink display.
Jane Hares won a special prize for her beautiful daffodils and Dave Miles’ rhubarb caught the judges’ eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Plenty of children entered the shows many classes, including Martha Smith, Thomas Brumby, and Lauren and Chloe Chetland – all of whom took home certificates.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers