PICTURES: Fleece fair held in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Archant
An agricultural celebration was held in Kingston Seymour at the weekend.
The village's annual fleece fair showcased rural pursuits which can be enjoyed in North Somerset.
Horses were on show and they led carts of people around Tutshill Farm, in Yeo Bank Lane, on Saturday afternoon.
Vintage farming machinery and cars were also on display, allowing people to take a look inside.
And there were demonstrations of handiwork too, with sheep-shearing and other activities taking place throughout the day, while craft sessions were run for children too.
You may also want to watch:
Given the poor weather of late, visitors were blessed with beaming sunshine and blue skies.
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster