PICTURES: Fleece fair held in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Archant
An agricultural celebration was held in Kingston Seymour at the weekend.
The village's annual fleece fair showcased rural pursuits which can be enjoyed in North Somerset.
Horses were on show and they led carts of people around Tutshill Farm, in Yeo Bank Lane, on Saturday afternoon.
Vintage farming machinery and cars were also on display, allowing people to take a look inside.
And there were demonstrations of handiwork too, with sheep-shearing and other activities taking place throughout the day, while craft sessions were run for children too.
You may also want to watch:
Given the poor weather of late, visitors were blessed with beaming sunshine and blue skies.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years