PICTURES: Fleece fair held in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Archant
An agricultural celebration was held in Kingston Seymour at the weekend.
The village's annual fleece fair showcased rural pursuits which can be enjoyed in North Somerset.
Horses were on show and they led carts of people around Tutshill Farm, in Yeo Bank Lane, on Saturday afternoon.
Vintage farming machinery and cars were also on display, allowing people to take a look inside.
And there were demonstrations of handiwork too, with sheep-shearing and other activities taking place throughout the day, while craft sessions were run for children too.
You may also want to watch:
Given the poor weather of late, visitors were blessed with beaming sunshine and blue skies.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 North Somerset Council pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh