Charming pictures taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Beata Maciejczyk
Readers of the Midweek and Weston Mercury have sent in beautiful pictures of the town they live in this week.
Beata Maciejczyk has taken a lovely photo of flowers in bloom ahead of spring.
Grant Cameron took a snapshot of Weston’s choppy sea in blustery winds when storm Freya hit the town earlier this month.
He has also taken a photo of when waves hit the shoreline at the town’s beach.
James Morrissey has taken a serene picture of Weston’s Grand Pier on a sunny day.
You may also want to watch:
Antony Baker took an image of a beach visitor with a horse wondering across Sand Bay.
He has also taken a picture of the beautiful colours displayed on the trees at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 10 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
Finally, Joanne Martin has taken a snapshot of leaves on a frosty winter’s morning.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk