Charming pictures taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Beata Maciejczyk
Readers of the Midweek and Weston Mercury have sent in beautiful pictures of the town they live in this week.
Beata Maciejczyk has taken a lovely photo of flowers in bloom ahead of spring.
Grant Cameron took a snapshot of Weston’s choppy sea in blustery winds when storm Freya hit the town earlier this month.
He has also taken a photo of when waves hit the shoreline at the town’s beach.
James Morrissey has taken a serene picture of Weston’s Grand Pier on a sunny day.
You may also want to watch:
Antony Baker took an image of a beach visitor with a horse wondering across Sand Bay.
He has also taken a picture of the beautiful colours displayed on the trees at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
Finally, Joanne Martin has taken a snapshot of leaves on a frosty winter’s morning.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk