Charming pictures taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Beata Maciejczyk
Readers of the Midweek and Weston Mercury have sent in beautiful pictures of the town they live in this week.
Beata Maciejczyk has taken a lovely photo of flowers in bloom ahead of spring.
Grant Cameron took a snapshot of Weston’s choppy sea in blustery winds when storm Freya hit the town earlier this month.
He has also taken a photo of when waves hit the shoreline at the town’s beach.
James Morrissey has taken a serene picture of Weston’s Grand Pier on a sunny day.
You may also want to watch:
Antony Baker took an image of a beach visitor with a horse wondering across Sand Bay.
He has also taken a picture of the beautiful colours displayed on the trees at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 North Somerset Council pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
Finally, Joanne Martin has taken a snapshot of leaves on a frosty winter’s morning.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk