Charming pictures taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Beata Maciejczyk
Readers of the Midweek and Weston Mercury have sent in beautiful pictures of the town they live in this week.
Beata Maciejczyk has taken a lovely photo of flowers in bloom ahead of spring.
Grant Cameron took a snapshot of Weston’s choppy sea in blustery winds when storm Freya hit the town earlier this month.
He has also taken a photo of when waves hit the shoreline at the town’s beach.
James Morrissey has taken a serene picture of Weston’s Grand Pier on a sunny day.
Antony Baker took an image of a beach visitor with a horse wondering across Sand Bay.
He has also taken a picture of the beautiful colours displayed on the trees at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
Finally, Joanne Martin has taken a snapshot of leaves on a frosty winter’s morning.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk