Charity places on offer for RideLondon in aid of Weston Hospicecare
- Credit: Archant
Keen cyclists can apply for a coveted place in one of the nation’s biggest cycling challenges in support of Weston Hospicecare.
The charity has a limited number of places for the RideLondon 100 for fundraisers keen to take part in aid of the hospice.
RideLondon is the UK’s biggest cycling event and the 100-mile race attracted more than 26,000 riders last year, including the hospice’s chief executive Paul Winspear.
This year the race will take place on August 4, with the festival spanning the weekend.
The hospice, along with charities across the nation, receives a limited number of additional entries for people wishing to take part.
You may also want to watch:
Cyclists selected to ride on behalf of the hospice will need to secure their place with a £50 deposit and must pledge at least £450 in donations.
Anyone interested in taking part is encouraged to email email@example.com as soon as possible to express their interest and reserve a spot.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 5 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 6 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 7 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab