Charity places on offer for RideLondon in aid of Weston Hospicecare
- Credit: Archant
Keen cyclists can apply for a coveted place in one of the nation’s biggest cycling challenges in support of Weston Hospicecare.
The charity has a limited number of places for the RideLondon 100 for fundraisers keen to take part in aid of the hospice.
RideLondon is the UK’s biggest cycling event and the 100-mile race attracted more than 26,000 riders last year, including the hospice’s chief executive Paul Winspear.
This year the race will take place on August 4, with the festival spanning the weekend.
The hospice, along with charities across the nation, receives a limited number of additional entries for people wishing to take part.
You may also want to watch:
Cyclists selected to ride on behalf of the hospice will need to secure their place with a £50 deposit and must pledge at least £450 in donations.
Anyone interested in taking part is encouraged to email email@example.com as soon as possible to express their interest and reserve a spot.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 6 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid