Police appeal after burglary in Uphill
- Credit: Archant
Electric bikes and sports equipment were stolen from a garage in Uphill.
Police are appealing for information about the burglary which took place overnight on August 21-22.
Two electric bikes, two paddle boards, various snowboarding equipment and a socket set were stolen from a garage in Channel Heights after offenders forced their way into the building.
Police have launched an investigation into the burglary and have carried out house-to-house inquiries.
Villagers are advised to be vigilant and take safety precautions to protect their homes and property.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items for sale, or anyone with information which could help police with their investigation.
If you can help, call 101 quoting reference 5220189204 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'