Police appeal after burglary in Uphill
- Credit: Archant
Electric bikes and sports equipment were stolen from a garage in Uphill.
Police are appealing for information about the burglary which took place overnight on August 21-22.
Two electric bikes, two paddle boards, various snowboarding equipment and a socket set were stolen from a garage in Channel Heights after offenders forced their way into the building.
Police have launched an investigation into the burglary and have carried out house-to-house inquiries.
Villagers are advised to be vigilant and take safety precautions to protect their homes and property.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items for sale, or anyone with information which could help police with their investigation.
If you can help, call 101 quoting reference 5220189204 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 4 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 5 Weston woman celebrates a century
- 6 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 7 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats