Driver dies after crashing into ditch
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A driver has been killed in an early-morning crash, prompting a police appeal for witnesses to come forward.
A Jaguar XF was found in a ditch on the B3151 Blakeway near Fir Tree Farm, in Wedmore at about 6.45am, yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Police, fire and ambulance crews all attended but the driver died at the scene.
A silver car is thought to have stopped at the scene before the collision was reported.
The police are asking for the occupants of the car to come forward as they may have seen the Jaguar in the ditch,
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “If you can help, please call 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5219075225.”
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital