Driver dies after crashing into ditch
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A driver has been killed in an early-morning crash, prompting a police appeal for witnesses to come forward.
A Jaguar XF was found in a ditch on the B3151 Blakeway near Fir Tree Farm, in Wedmore at about 6.45am, yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Police, fire and ambulance crews all attended but the driver died at the scene.
A silver car is thought to have stopped at the scene before the collision was reported.
The police are asking for the occupants of the car to come forward as they may have seen the Jaguar in the ditch,
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “If you can help, please call 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5219075225.”
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 3 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston