Police appeal after pedestrian seriously injured in collision
- Credit: Archant
A PEDESTRIAN had to be rushed to hospital yesterday after suffering serious head injuries in a collision with a car.
A 30-year-old woman was involved in a collision with a black Peugeot 206 in Cheddar yesterday (Sunday).
The incident happened at around 6.20pm in Draycott Road.
The woman was taken to Southmead Hospital where she is currently in a stable condition.
A police spokesman said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who saw the collision or has information which could help our inquiry.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call the collision investigation unit on 101 and quote log number 06/16.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 9 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic