Police appeal after pedestrian seriously injured in collision
- Credit: Archant
A PEDESTRIAN had to be rushed to hospital yesterday after suffering serious head injuries in a collision with a car.
A 30-year-old woman was involved in a collision with a black Peugeot 206 in Cheddar yesterday (Sunday).
The incident happened at around 6.20pm in Draycott Road.
The woman was taken to Southmead Hospital where she is currently in a stable condition.
A police spokesman said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who saw the collision or has information which could help our inquiry.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call the collision investigation unit on 101 and quote log number 06/16.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 8 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector