Police appeal to find missing woman
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to find a missing woman who could be in North Somerset.
Tiffany Aching was reported missing on November 23.
Around 7pm the same day, her car, a white Vauxhall Corsa, is known to have been heading along the A370 from Weston-Super-Mare towards Bristol.
It is believed on November 25 she was in the area of central Bristol and Portishead.
The 47-year-old has recently transitioned and now identifies as a woman.
She was staying at an address in Leicester but has not been seen there since the November 16.
An Avon and Somerset police spokesman said: “Tiffany is 6ft 2ins, big build with hazel brown eyes and dark red hair. She also has both ears pierced and normally wears earrings.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 4 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 5 John Crockford-Hawley column: A Bridge Too Far?
- 6 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 7 Charity farm commits to supporting people in need
- 8 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 9 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 10 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
“Although Tiffany identifies as a woman, she may be presenting as a man and wearing men’s clothing, including a black baseball cap.
“During the past week officers have been carrying out enquires to try and find Tiffany.”
There have been no further sightings of Tiffany since this time and police, family and friends are concerned for her welfare.