Two people identified in connection with serious Weston assault
- Credit: Gareth Newnham
Police have now identified two people following a ‘serious assault’ in Weston-super-Mare.
Avon and Somerset police were called to Kings Lane at 9.30pm on April 22 after someone found an injured man in the alleyway.
The lane links North Street with the Boulevard and a number of businesses in Orchard Street also back onto it.
Police have thanked the public after CCTV footage helped them identify two people they wish to speak to in connection with the assault.
A spokesman said: “We’ve now identified two people from CCTV footage released as part of our investigation into a serious assault on a man in Kings Lane on April 22.
You may also want to watch:
“Enquiries into this incident are continuing.
“Thanks to everyone who shared our appeal.”
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 Inadequate care home responds
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 10 Special school expansion progress
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 and quote reference number 5219087664.