Two people identified in connection with serious Weston assault
- Credit: Gareth Newnham
Police have now identified two people following a ‘serious assault’ in Weston-super-Mare.
Avon and Somerset police were called to Kings Lane at 9.30pm on April 22 after someone found an injured man in the alleyway.
The lane links North Street with the Boulevard and a number of businesses in Orchard Street also back onto it.
Police have thanked the public after CCTV footage helped them identify two people they wish to speak to in connection with the assault.
A spokesman said: “We’ve now identified two people from CCTV footage released as part of our investigation into a serious assault on a man in Kings Lane on April 22.
You may also want to watch:
“Enquiries into this incident are continuing.
“Thanks to everyone who shared our appeal.”
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 4 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 and quote reference number 5219087664.