Police investigate Weston assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after sustaining injuries to his face and back after an assault in Weston.
Police are now urging witnesses to come forward who may have seen the incident in the Boulevard on Sunday at around 11.45pm.
The man, in his 20s, was assaulted by four men, believed to be approximately 18-20 years old.
The victim sustained injuries to his face and back and was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary for treatment. He has since been discharged.
PC Charlie Gates said: “We believe this to be a one-off incident, but are keen to hear from anybody who saw the incident or has information about what happened.”
You may also want to watch:
People with information are being asked to report it online, or call 101 and give the crime reference number 5220179299.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital