Police investigate Weston assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after sustaining injuries to his face and back after an assault in Weston.
Police are now urging witnesses to come forward who may have seen the incident in the Boulevard on Sunday at around 11.45pm.
The man, in his 20s, was assaulted by four men, believed to be approximately 18-20 years old.
The victim sustained injuries to his face and back and was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary for treatment. He has since been discharged.
PC Charlie Gates said: “We believe this to be a one-off incident, but are keen to hear from anybody who saw the incident or has information about what happened.”
You may also want to watch:
People with information are being asked to report it online, or call 101 and give the crime reference number 5220179299.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s