Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to identify following an attack in Weston which left a man with a broken arm and fractured ribs.
A man in his 40s was assaulted outside Sass Bar on South Parade, at about 1am on October 10, following an argument with a group of young people.
The victim was pushed to the floor by a man described as white, aged in his late teens/early 20s, of slim build, with short, dark hair which was shaved around the sides but longer on top.
He was wearing a maroon-coloured short-sleeved T-shirt, black trousers which had white piping down the side of the legs, and black shoes.
Anyone who recognises the man in the CCTV image should call 101, giving the reference 5220210786.
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
- 6 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 7 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 8 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 9 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 10 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies