Christmas tree seller supports Weston Hospicecare with memory tree
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas tree seller from Rooksbridge has put up a memory tree to support Weston Hospicecare.
Premier Christmas Trees is inviting customers to make a donation in exchange for a seasonal-themed tag to pen their own message.
Owner John White said: “The hospice is such a valuable service to the local community. Not everyone can be cared for at the end of their life at home or in hospital.
“The hospice gives real support to carers and their loved ones who are suffering.
“Christmas can often be a very difficult time for anyone who has lost a family member or a friend.
You may also want to watch:
“Our memory tree is a special way to remember them along with helping in a small way people in similar situations at Weston Hospicecare.
“Its nurses are a great asset to the community and they provide specialised advice not only to individuals and families but also to professionals working within the healthcare sector.”
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital